Saturday, December 11, 2010

So I had fun last night. . .

   Lol. That title definitely sounds dirty and I don't mean it in that way, at least not this time. ;). Anyways, last night I was at Touch Providence to see Ricky Sinz and just hang out with the dancers. I only got to see Ricky Sinz dance just once but it was a good one dance that I got to see. I also got to talk to him for like a minute at most but he seemed like a complete sweet heart. I'm just so upset I couldn't stay longer.
   Besides that though the rest of my night at touch was fun. I chit-chatted with the dancers and saw a few friends there so I enjoyed myself. Especially when Nickey and Christian, two of the X-static boys, decided to dance together on stage. They put on an awesome show to the point where I went to the stage and tipped them a lot more then I was planning on spending. lol. They did a really good job and definitely deserved it.
   Afterward though Nickey came up to me and said that he was going to go up with Christian again and do another set and asked if I could come up with them and dance. Naturally I agreed only after I made sure it was okay with everyone and it was so I got into my underwear (and luckily I was wearing cute ones lol) and waited for the d.j. to call the three of us on stage. We danced and I guess we did good cause the customers were telling us that we did a good job. It really did put a smile on my face to do that last night. After talking to a few people here and there I had to run off to work which ended my fun night.
   For the next 8 hours I had to deal with drunk, ignorant and annoying people which killed my mood a bit. All in all though I really enjoyed last night. It's unfortunate that I have to report though that there was no pole in last night. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed in having it there by the time I go back.

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment