Sunday, December 12, 2010

Last night was a blast. . .

   I went to a X-mas party at Carl's house last night and I had so much fun. I've been waiting for this party for a while now and I'm so glad I was able to go. My roommate Morgan and I went together and got there around 6:30 is and we hung out and talked with everyone and drank a bit. We even played a few rounds of pool and I won one which I was surprised about cause I don't really play pool. I know the rules but never actually put my skills to practice with it.
   I definitely drank a lot which made the night that much more entertaining. I met a few new people and laughed a lot and this is probably the first party where I was completely comfortable just mingling with everybody whether or not I knew them. I got to see Chantelle and Camilla which was awesome because I haven't seen them in a while and it's always fun with them around.  The only thing that didn't really happen though was a lot of dancing. Some of us would randomly start dancing in place for a few minutes but it never grew into a full out dance floor.
    I am proud of myself though because a little passed half way through the night I went around the entire house and collected a good amount of tips from people for Chantelle since she was bar tending last night. I'm happy I got people to tip her more. Anyway all in all it was a fun night had by, if not all then, most.

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment