Friday, December 10, 2010

Ricky Sinz tonight at Touch ! ! ! . . .

   I am so excited for tonight! Ricky Sinz will be at Touch Providence and if anything I just want to see him up close in person. Ugh, I wish I didn't have to work tonight at 12 but Ray-Ray is still on vacation till next week so I have to work the 12 to 8 shift tonight. I just hope I can still enjoy some sort of show tonight before I go in to work. If you're reading this and can make it in to Touch tonight then you should so totally go!
   It's always nice to see you guys out and about and share a few drinks. Anyways, besides the whole Ricky Sinz stuff Touch Providence has a new bigger stage that isn't hiding in the corner anymore which is good cause it gives the dancer a bit more room to dance on and is easier for the customer to sit and watch. It has also been said that there should be a pole installed on the stage by tonight! I'm hoping to go in and see it there. I'll definitely let you guys who don't show up tonight know if the pole is in or not tonight as well as how the night goes (at least from 9 till 12 and whatever I hear about it afterward).
   I hope there's a good crowd tonight and that everything goes smoothly. I'm already dressed and ready to go so all there is left to do is wait.Ugh, I hate waiting. Lol. See you guys there!

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment