Sunday, December 19, 2010

I just want to go back to sleep. . .

   I went to the Christmas party at Touch Providence and hung out with some of my friends. We just chit-chatted for most of the night and drank our way to the end so we were definitely having fun. There were a good amount of people and it stayed relatively crowded till the end. The dancers all seemed like they were getting along with their night pretty good so I'm guessing there weren't any problems or drama going on with each other. It was a good night all in all with lots of people bringing sometimes more then one toy so we can donate them to Aids Care Ocean State for kids who might be having a bit harder Christmas then the rest of us.
   I also have some news for New Years. . .
Hunter Vance will be helping us ring in the New Year with us down at Touch Providence! Friday, Dec. 31st he will be putting on a show for all of us to enjoy and there seems to be some giveaways as well so come to find out what they might be. He'll also be doing an autograph session for all of his fans if you're just itching to spend some quality autograph signing time with him. Lastly while the clock hits midnight, we will be doing a champagne toast to help everyone ring in the New Year right!
   Now I think I wrote too much. lol. If you don't hear from me on my blog before Christmas then I hope you have a wonderful one and enjoy yourself wherever you might be or find yourself on that day.

~Miguel~

1 comment: