Sunday, December 5, 2010

12 am till 8 am. . .

   So right now I'm at work cause a co-worker is taking his vacation time this week which leaves the rest of us filling in the time that he used to work for the time he's gone for. It's not much of a problem but that just leaves me working from 12 am till 8 am for most of the week. I'm really not used to it so I just have to get into the groove of it. I usually don't get to sleep until 4 to 6 in the morning anyways so it's not much of a stretch to work till 8. This is the first time right now for me so I just have to work my way through it and hopefully figure out what to expect for the rest of the week.
    It's only been an hour so far and I'm already a little sleepy but I'm sure I can make it through the rest of the morning without much of a problem. At least I have a good few months to look forward to after this week is over. My boss and one of my other co-workers got more of a set schedule for me and my co-worker so I'll be working the same days almost every week and and enough time to relax and enjoy living which I have admittedly have not been doing too much of. that schedule won't start until after this following week though so I just need to hold out till then. Should be fun.
    I just might hit Mirabar some time soon then. I haven't been there since Halloween.

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment