Tuesday, December 7, 2010

At work just letting time go by. . .

   Hey everyone. So like the title says, I am at work right now and it is very slow so far. I'm drinking some coffee (which I wish I had some vanilla coffee mate for or anything of that nature actually) and passing some time on my computer. 12 can not come soon enough because that's when I'm done and I can just relax for a bit afterward. Just another 6 and a half hours left to go then.
   Besides that there isn't much else. X-mas is coming in about 3 weeks and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to be doing for that. So far there is nothing planned. It just might be a relaxing x-mas at home by myself which I'm not totally against. I guess we'll see.
   Now on New Years there are plans in the works which I won't hold out too much hope for though. That way I won't be disappointed if it doesn't come to pass.  My friend Michael is heading down to Florida with his cousin I think and asked if I wanted to come along so we can stop by and say hi to my father. I said yes but only if I can come back before I have work, which is at 3pm on Sunday and New Years is Saturday into Sunday so we'll see. Should be fun if it does happen though.
   Lastly on December 10th Ricky Sinz will be making his appearance at Touch Providence which I will be there to see hopefully. I have to run off to work at 12am so I hope he shows up at least once before I have to go work. I think he's sexy and I hope he's stage presence is too. Can't wait. I'll probably even ask for an autograph if I can (through someone else of course seeing as the autograph session is probably going to happen while I'm at work).
   That's about it for now.

~Miguel~

2 comments:

  1. Spend some time with close friends when Christmas comes around this year. We all spend too much time alone, at least my friends and I do, because of conflicting work schedules, appointments, and sometimes laziness. Try not to spend it alone...you'll miss the chance to spend time with those you care for during special times of the year. Save being alone for any other day of the year. My grandma passed away last week and I won't be able to spend another holiday with her. I'm glad I didn't spend last year's holiday season alone, like I had wanted to. I'd be kicking myself if I didn't go to the big family dinners. I'm not trying to force you to go, because it's ultimately your choice.

    Good luck with Touch and your job! Hope the next week or so is going to be everything you wish for!

    -Jarod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I hope the next few weeks are good too. I'm hoping I can make it to see them but the problem is, like you said, conflicting schedules. If I don't get to see my family this month then I'll definitely be trying to get myself down there soon. Thank you again for the best wishes an I hope the next few weeks are good for you too.

    ~Miguel~

    ReplyDelete