Monday, February 14, 2011

Hey! Happy Valentines Day . . . .

    Also referred to as Remember You're Single Day by some of my friends and I. Sorry I've been M.I.A for a while. I just haven't been in front of my computer long enough to do much. Not too much has happened between the last entry that I made and now. I did put together a last minute Valentines Eve party down at Touch Providence.
   It was definitely fun! I went out and got candy and decorations yesterday before work and I had all the dancers come in wearing Valentine colored or inspired stripper wear. We got everyone on a sugar rush by handing out chocolate, sweet tarts and jolly rancher lollipops all night. It was kind of hard not to eat all of the lollipops because they tasted amazing. I somehow managed to stave myself from eating more than one lollipop though so I'm very proud about that.

   I don't know how I always manage this but I seem to always be single on Valentines Day. It just seems to be fate working it's maniacal plan for me to not have a Valentine. To be honest though my friends always make me better and since I am single on Valentines Day I always get to have more then one Valentine so I guess there's the silver lining in that situation. It still is really early in the day so I still might end up with a crush being my Valentine today and then that would just make my day. I'm not a snob though so even if that happens you can still be my Valentine too.

   Alright, I guess this is it for now but I will definitely be trying to be updating more often now. Hopefully I get myself into some interesting "adventures" to write about and keep you guys entertained. I'm sure things will come up. Once again Happy Valentines / Remember You're Single Day, whichever one you choose to celebrate. ;P

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment