Friday, February 18, 2011

Touch Providences Double Header! ! ! ! !

   Tomorrow will be Touch Providences Double Header starring Brandon Lewis and Tyler Andrews! It should be a fun night tomorrow. :). Can't wait to see how the night turns out. All I know is that after it's all said and done I'm going to be tired and hankering for some breakfast. Lol. It's a good thing that there's a diner that's still open two seconds down the street when the club closes for the night because I am definitely going to be dragging some of the boys there with me so I can eat.

   Besides that I've also been excited that it's been so warm outside for the last two days down here in Providence. The weather should start to go back down after today but it was a nice break from the cold. It shouldn't get too cold during the day until Tuesday. I can't wait until the low for the day only hits around 30 degrees and the high hit from 48 and up.

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment