Monday, January 31, 2011

Hey everyone. . .

   OK, so for the last few weeks I've been kind of out of it for some reason or another. I'm not sure why but it's just been like that. I've been meaning to write out a blog but I just haven't gotten around to it so now, while I'm at work, waiting for the laundry to be finished I decided to get online and write one out which brings us here now. Let's start off with business first. Coming, February 19th, will be Touch Providence's Double Header!
   It sounds very dirty doesn't it? Well hopefully it plays out that way too. Lol. Alright, here's the details for it.
We've got a surprise for everyone on February 19th. We will be entertaining you with a night to remember with not just one but two adult entertainment stars! That's right two! Next Door Buddies exclusive Brandon Lewis and Falcon/ Hot House star Tyler Andrews! They'll be headlining our Double Header event with hot erotic stage shows, special autograph sessions and giveaways. So if you feel like you can handle two at once come down and join us so we can double your enjoyment this February 19!
 Should be very exciting! I can't wait! In regards to the club there are a few things being spruced and fixed up hopefully by the time these two handsome guys show they're pretty mugs at Touch all of it will be done and then everyone would be in for an awesome show. I've definitely got fingers crossed for it all being done in time. Now time for the personal stuff. Yay! ! ! . . . .  :| hmmmmm.
   Ok so I've wound up slightly hurt and disheartened by my last attempt at trying to date someone. It ended with me just having to accept the fact that he was at least not interested in me in the same way I was with him and at most he was using me for money which I really do not appreciate and trust me that's one of the main reasons I gave up on him because I don't let people use me for money so if you only call me to ask for things (whether I buy them or not) and don't try to at least make some personal time for the two of us then I'm not going to really wait around for you to figure out how to milk my compassion in a less obvious way. Plus I got tired of waiting for him to tell me he was still taking care of and sleeping with another person. Yeah, I'm done with him. ::Sigh:: Back up on the horse again I guess.
   Lastly if you are a family member of mine and you've read all the way to this point then first bravo for reading all of that and second this is who I am and my life so if you want to talk about it to me feel free and understand that your intentions are appreciated but please don't try to talk me out of my life and attempt to change who I am and what I'm doing. I love you but I'm not changing. :)

2 comments: