Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Yay! ! ! ! . . .

   I just got done filing my taxes and I'm very happy that it was so much easier and less complicated then I originally thought it would be! Now all I have to do is wait a little while for my refund to be sent to me which will most definitely go towards bills though. Grrrrr! Oh well, it can't really be helped much so all I can do is pay everything that I have to and enjoy what I can. At least I have that done and over with now. Now what's next?

   Oh, I know! Now I get to wait till I have to go to work at 6pm. Uggghhhhhhhh! I really don't want to go tonight. At least today is my "Friday" because I don't work on Thursday and Friday in any aspect so I can relax and spend the money I don't have on drinking. Hmmmmmm. . . I should probably make sure I don't acquire a drinking problem this year. =[.

  







~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment