Monday, February 21, 2011

Saturday was fun and breakfast afterwards made it that much better . . .

   Saturday wound up to be a good time. I had fun and danced until my feet were sore. Now, unfortunately, I'm wearing a band-aid on my little toe to keep it from scraping against my sock anymore. It should be better when I let my feet rest but if you know me then you know I won't really give my feet that much of a break. If I hear music then chances are that I'll be dancing to it.
   Back to Saturday though. Our two special guests for the night, Brandon Lewis and Tyler Andrews, came down and put on a very sexy show for us to watch. There were a few parts I wouldn't mind being able to rewind and watch again ;). Lol. I didn't get to personally talk with them both for too long but the few minutes I did get to talk with them they were pretty cool. Tyler is adorable and just kind of makes me want to ruffle his hair a bit and have a tickle/wrestle match with him. . .hmmmmm. . . in our pj's of course you dirty people! ;P.
   Brandon was definitely sexy although I will admit I might be slightly infatuated with him. I can't honestly even remember what we talked about too much only because it was hard for me to concentrate on anything other than the fact that he has a southern accent and it just made me melt to the floor the moment he uttered a word. If you haven't guessed I have a thing for southern accents. I don't know why but they drive me wild and needless to say now but Brandon has one of the accents. Just the fact that they both had some things going very well for them and then seeing them on stage and dancing together didn't stop me from enjoying the show even though I was working.
   I hope they enjoyed their night down at Touch Providence and had fun. After all the fun though I went out to breakfast with some of the boys and shoved some food straight into my face because I was really hungry and wanted some food. I was just happy that I remembered that I needed to chew my food while I was eating. It definitely ended my night on a high note though.

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment