Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's 5 something in the morning. . .

   I worked from 9pm till 4am while having a head cold kind of thing to deal with and I'm still up. Granted the whole heating some food up and eating it is part of the reason why I'm still up, I already finished it so my next step is to type a few things down on here and head to bed where my body is screaming at me to go. What's so pressing that I have to write it down right now you ask? Just the fact that Ricky Sinz is due to make an appearance at Touch Providence on December 10th. After a bit of re-scheduling due to some remodeling and renovations to the club Ricky Sinz will be here.
   I'm not sure about anybody else but I'm excited for this and hopefully the crowd is too when it all goes down. Alright, I think I'm going to go drag my body to bed now so I can get some much needed sleep. Good night (Morning for mostly every one else).

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment