Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another day, another . . . yeah just another day. . .

   Right now I am stuffing a tuna sub in my mouth while typing this. It is delicious! Lol. Sorry about that moment of randomness. So I've decided to take time off from dancing again. I just felt like I was feeling a little stretched thin and giving up my time for something that wasn't worth the trade off at the moment.
   I'll still be hanging out at the club every now and then, buying drinks and chatting it up with people but it'll be when I feel like I have the time to do that if I want to. It'll only give me Friday off to really do anything but that's one more day that I can relax and not have to worry about having to be somewhere at a specific time. Hopefully It'll work out the way I'm hoping.

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment