Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I am awake. . .

   It's 10:51pm when I'm begining this post. Dean's asleep on the bed just snoring away and I'm up thinking about how I've been kind of bad by not making some time to call or text my sister who just found me and my father again after a few years of not knowing how to contact us. I really need to call or even text her and see how she's doing. Last time I talked to her were a couple weeks ago. She told me she has a few month old baby and doing good which I"m glad to hear about. My father also told me that she's been in contact with my oldest brother and knows where he is which is good because I haven't heard from or about him for a few years now. I really should get my stuff together and try and connect with the both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment