Sunday, September 30, 2012

I've been busy running around . . .

   Kind of at least. Just trying to get life settled down but it never seems to. Right now everything is good and I don't have many complaints except for the fact that I'm tired a lot and getting a bit lazy because of it. I've been trying to go against it of course by dragging myself out of the house and walking around providence every now and then for an hour or so. What mightg really help out a lot is if I join a gym again and start working out.
   I might gain some extra energy and those lovely little endorphines will start flooding in and make the world just that much brighter for me, lol. I'm excited though since halloween isn't that far off right now. That, being my favorite holiday and all, always brings a smile to my face. All the horror themed movies and ghost and monster shows that go on durring the month of october just resounds a note of pleasure within my brain that I don't really understand but do thoroghly enjoy. I'll be carving my first pumpkin this year ( yes I've never carved a pumpkin) with Dean and I'll also be decorating the house up for the entire month of octerbor for halloween.

   Just thinking about that is kicking me out of whatever funk I woke up with today. I'll try to take pictures and post them up once the carving of the pumpkins and the decorating of the house are all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment