Sunday, March 25, 2012

So I saw a movie. . . .

   Just went to see . . .

   . . .and it wasn't the greatest. I went to see it with my friend Jeff tonight and I was all excited for it but it fell short of what it could've been. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but I didn't like the way they played out the story and the ending for me was a bit anti-climatic. There were so many ways they could have gone with the story even with still sticking to the plot of the movie but it was done poorly and was a bit to obvious to the point where Jeff figured out half of the plot and I figured out the other half near the begining of the movie. I'm not saying that you might not like it also but it just isn't my type of movie on top of the fact that it wasn't done in a way that kept me wondering and guessing which, for me, is part of the fun of wacthing a movie.
   The next movie I plan on seeing is The Hunger Games which looks good in the trailers so I guess I'll find out just how well it'll compare to the actual movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment