Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More or less just waking up. . .

  
It is 12:19 in the afternoon when I started writing this and I'm in bed getting ready to get up and start my day more or less. I'm just playing on my computer, killing time and procrastinating getting up alhough I'm starting to get hungry so I will be getting up soon to get some food. Not much has happened in the last few weeks. Just trying (keyword being trying) to save up money and get my life situated and together. Slowely but surely things are getting put into place but I'm starting to lose motivation which sucks.
   I need to mail a few things out again but I have to find some paperwork. I'll save that for wednesday since I have no work to do on wednesday. It'll give me time to do stuff without feeling rushed. Thanksgiving is coming up and I'll be working like always but I'm not sure what else, if anything, I'll be doing that day. I just might be too tired to bother with doing anything special.
   I might just start up the crockpot and have it going until I get back from work so I have something
special and different to eat. I guess we'll see how it plays out. Ugh, my stomach growling so I guess I should go get some food to shovel into my face now.

No comments:

Post a Comment