Wednesday, July 20, 2011

OK, I need to go have fun. . .


Drawn by Rocketman.
Gallery link is http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/rocketman/

   That's exactly what I'm going to be doing on friday. Me and my roomie, Bobby, are going to be going to the beach to relax, get a tan and jump in cold water! I'm not too excited about the cold water part but hey the high's going to be 95 so I might enjoy it. We're going to be picking up another friend on our way down to the beach so that'll make a total of 3 for sure. I invited a few other people and they may or may not show up.

   It would be awesome if they make it though. I like going to the beach with a lot of people because it makes it interesting and a whole lot of fun. I'm excited about this because I've wanted to go all summer long and haven't yet but now I'm going to be there soon. I kind of don't want to wait though. I guess it can't be helped.

 
      Hey, maybe if we're lucky we can find a few guys to flirt with for a bit. It never hurts to make new friends. ;)







~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment