Monday, April 25, 2011

What's this I hear about Shower Shows at Touch? ? ? . . .

  I am hearing rumors around, and by reputable sources which know who they are :), that Touch Providence will be starting up there Shower Shows this coming Wednesday. I hope this is true because I really do miss getting wet and soapy while having a few extra hands helping me getting washed up and I won't lie I also miss seeing the other boys in the shower with me. lol. Yes, I know, I'm hopeless but I can't help. Being wet and rubbing against other soapy, sexy, naked bodies is a whole lot of fun. I suggest coming and watching just how much fun it really can be.
   I will say that I am slightly saddened that I won't be able to be at Touch Providence until after 12am on Wednesday but I will definitely be there in spirit during the re-opening of the shower room. I shouldn't let myself get too upset because I'll definitely be getting my time in the shower room soon. I'm just so excited for it that I'm practically buzzing out of my skin right now. I'll be sure to let everyone know how the Shower Shows turn out and if there are any updates relating to it in the future. From what I'm hearing there should be at least two of them happening every week.
   One on Wednesday and the next on should be on Saturday. Of course, like I said, it should be at least two a week. There's a possibility that there will be more going on throughout the week so keep checking around. Be sure to follow us on facebook to stay up to date on everything. Just click here Touch Providence and then click on the like button. It's that easy.  See you in the shower room! ;)

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment