Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Having so much fun with my friends and my camera ! ! ! . . .





So since I've gotten my camera I have been taking random pictures here and there. Not all of them came out all that great which tends to happen when you're taking random pictures of you're friends and at the last second they all decide to make a face, move, do a dramatic pose, close their eyes or sneeze. lol.
It's always a good time when someone pulls out a camera though. Everyone gets excited and start posing almost  instantaneously. It's funny and never seems to fail with my group of  friends.
   


Now that the warmer weather is coming I'll be heading outside to hang out with people more often. That would be the perfect opportunity to try out all of the features on my camera and test it in different places.
 
Yay!!! I'm so excited about that. I hope all of my friends are ready for me to become the slightly annoying camera guy always taking pictures. lol
 .
At least for a while because that's exactly how I'll be. I'm sure my friends won't be annoyed to much by me taking a lot of pictures of them. Most of them are camera whores anyways.
 Of course I don't mean that in any offensive way. I love my friends and the fact that they like it when I take pictures of them. I'd probably be a bit upset if they didn't let me take their picture.
    So don't be surprised if you see me somewhere snapping pictures like a lunatic. That's just me trying to get better at using my camera and attempting to take some good pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment