Sunday, December 20, 2009

Update of What I'm Doing While Snowed In. . .

   At this very moment in time (that being 4:49 pm) I am in my room eating some chicken with a very tastey cream sauce, cheese cubes, grapes, and some chips with spinach and artichoke dip. It's all leftovers from the christmas party we had at my club. It was just a shame to see all that food get thrown away so I volunteered to take some home and eat it. I couldn't bring it all home with me so some of it did wind up in the trash but I did get a good amount. I've been eating it since, which by the way was last friday if you were wondering.
   Well that's about it. A friend of mine wanted to go out drinking tonight and invited me along but I'm not sure he's still going cause of all the snow. I guess I'm going to have to call and find out.

~Miguel~

No comments:

Post a Comment