Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hanging out with two dancers from florida. . .

Yesterday I spent the entire day and night with two dancers from florida (Max and Darwin) who I worked with for one day when I was down in florida. They came up with a mutual friend who wanted to give them a tour of RI which included going to the mansions in newport. It was awesome. Afterwards we went out to eat sushi and then they had to get ready to go to Club 727 cause they were going to dance there just for last night. I went with them since I don't work on wednesday and hung out until the end of the night. They were alot of fun. I said my see you later's and went home afterwards. It was good to see them again and hang out. They said that they'll try to come back some time soon and I told them I'll try to make it down to florida some time soon so I guess we'll just have to wait and see who goes where first. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment