Friday, May 8, 2009

A very slow night. . .

is exactly what I had last night at work. Of course I took the little bit of money I made and spent some of it on food to eat away my concerns and feellings. Thank god for my fast metabolism because I really don't look like I eat the way I really do. Anyways, I bought a large #4 from Wendy's, which is a double cheeseburger with bacon on it with large fries and a large drink. It was gone within seconds cause that's just the way I eat. Right now I'm listening to music, drinking coffee and trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life in the next few years.

One thing is for sure. I desperatly need a day job like right now. Fun times.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Miguel. Haven't been at 2xcess/Trixx in a year. What's changed about the set up there? How many dancers appear per night on weekends? Who among the Trixx dancers are still working at 2xcess? Hope to see you again this summer.

    ReplyDelete