Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yay! Just downloaded some blog apps. . .

I guess I got a little too excited about that. At least now I can keep updating my blogs a little easier now. Sorry for being MIA for so long. I'll be sure to try and keep up with it. I've just been working a lot and trying to give some spare time to my friends so haven't had much for my self.
I was on the cover of a local magazine here not too long ago. The pictures came out awesome. I'll post the cover shot up on this post somewhere. I got to go to ptown and hang out with some friends and I'm kind of seeing someone now but no jumping into anything. . . well maybe his bed. ;P lol. You'll be happy to know I did not sleep with him the first two times we met and hung out. The third time though was a different story. ;) I met him on august so we've been talking for about a month and some weeks.
Ive just been trying my best to relax and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment